People Not Numbers
With Brexit negotiations taking place, xenophobia and racism on the rise, and the right wing populist movement growing on a global scale, where are the voices of migrants and refugees?
In our People Not Numbers campaign we are working to guard the rights of migrants and refugees. We are calling for:
- Universities to pledge to protect EU student tuition fees post-Brexit
- The removal of international students from net migration statistics
- The end of detention centres and deportations
Take action now!
Join in our campaign by:
- Creating a petition on campus at your university asking them to not increase EU student tuition fees post-Brexit
- Signing our petition to remove international students from net migrations statistics.
- Joining us at the Yarl’s Wood demo (date TBC)
Want to get involved?